Because money is a major part of life, Christians should spend a considerable amount of time learning how they can become better stewards in managing it. Financial Counsel from God’s Word – Becoming Money Wise is a scripturally–based, practical study guide to managing personal finances and is perfect to create a small group study around it.
Financial Counsel from God’s Word – Becoming Money Wise can easily be used for a four– to six–week small study group emphasis. The 55–page 8½" x 11" study guide is downloadable in PDF format and includes re–print rights for the entire congregation! It can be easily printed or emailed to participants. A 14–page Leader’s Answer Guide is also included.
The seven chapters include:
- What is Money?
- Becoming a Responsible Planner
- Becoming a Generous Giver
- Becoming a Disciplined Saver
- Becoming a Smart Spender
- Becoming a Debt–free Steward
- Money in a Marriage
And ... the appendices include many interactive resources, including:
- Setting Financial Goals template
- Net Worth Statement worksheet
- Monthly Spending Plan worksheet
- Annual Budget by Month worksheet
- How Much Life Insurance? worksheet
- Location of Important Papers
These downloadable resources are in both PDF format and easy–to–use, interactive MS Excel worksheets.
Click to view Sample